1. Why should you be on FrontPage? Why people say FrontPage is better than Telegram or Moneycontrol MMB?
FrontPage is India’s #1 community of share market investors and traders. Here you can find out what real share market investors and traders are saying about your stocks right now.
- Discover new share trades: Find new investment and trading ideas from over 15,000 Indian share market community
- Social Trading: Discuss your trades with fellow traders in stock communities, and stay informed up to date on news
- Convenient to use: Discover new trades from many people in one unified feed
Large Telegram or WhatsApp groups exchange too much information about large number of stocks, and become spammy and chaotic and impossible to follow. Stock focused communities on FrontPage try to fix this problem. Communities on FrontPage are topic (e.g. a stock like HDFC) focused forums where you can connect in real time with other users who are interested in that stock. Read more
When you follow a person or account, your start to see their posts in home feed. You may also choose to get real time notifications from these users.
Of course, we love feedback. What’s the better way to know our user’s experience?
Go to FrontPage > Tap (located in the top left corner) > Talk to FrontPage.
Feel free to share your feedback with us.
Run Paid Services on FrontPage
Log into the FrontPage website (https://front.page) via a desktop/laptop and click the + button in the menu. The channel creation wizard will guide further.
In case you wish to know more you can also call or WhatsApp us on [+91][63623.28604]. Happy creating!
If you start paid services on FrontPage and when a user subscribes to one of your paid plans, FrontPage charges a 1% platform enablement fee + 2% payment gateway charges.
From settings, you can allow your data to be shared or not. In any case, if your post is not free, it can’t be seen. Whenever anyone share your posts, only title is publicly visible.
On FrontPage, your channel subscribers are visible only to you. All traffic between browsers, apps and our servers is secured by SSL. Our servers run on Google’s super secure infrastructure. Your data security is critical to our business and we safeguard it painstakingly.
Absolutely yes. You can create as many paid services as you want. This feature allows you to create specific content streams for different audiences, thereby delivering them precise value and high relevance. You can create additional paid from the Manage console.
By all means, just import the mobile numbers of your existing subscribers.
- Login into FrontPage from web.
- Go to Manage > Your Service > Subscribers and click the “+ Subscriber” button.
- You will be given an option to add phone numbers of your existing susbcribers.
- Once you have added them here, you can intimate them to join FrontPage.
- When they join, they will start seeing your paid service automatically
Subscribe Paid Services (for users)
Paid services are provided by some users, and it can be found in the users profile and also by tapping the (located in the bottom menu). Well, once you select a subscription plan for a service, just hit the subscribe button. You can choose to pay via your Paytm wallet or via net banking or your debit or credit cards.
FrontPage is only a messaging platform connecting experts and users; hence we do not recommend any expert or paid services to users. As a suggestion, you can start to follow some users, and then ask them if they have any paid service
FrontPage uses PAYTM payment gateway. Following options are available.
- Paytm wallet
- Net banking
- Debit or credit cards