FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions, section is a part of your service listing where you can address common concerns, questions, and objections that subscribers might have.
A FAQ section done right can help you in many ways.
- Removes subscription anxiety that a subscriber might have
- Saves your time in answering same questions again and again from every subscriber
- Earning trust by displaying transparency about your services.
- Delighting customers by creatively answering their questions.
- Sets expectations from the service correctly, and avoids bad ratings in future
- Helps in search engine optimization so that your service is discovered from Google search as well.
Some examples of questions that a subscriber might have. You can choose to answer which are applicable to your training.
For Training Services
- I am an absolute beginner. Can I attend your training? What should I read before attending your training?
- Is there any link of your demo class that I can see?
- What kind of support will you provide after the training?
- Will I have to buy any software to work on after your training?
- What set-up do I need to attend the live webinar? Can I use mobile to attend your training?
- Will you share your phone number for any future doubts?
For Information Services
- What is the minimum amount of capital required to follow the trades?
- How many positions are open at any point in time?
- What is the average duration of an open position?
FAQ sections are found to improve sales. So making FAQs can be really useful for getting more subscriptions for your services.