Settings may vary slightly across various Oppo RealMe devices and versions of the operating system. Please follow all the 4 steps below to make notifications work.
1. Allow Notifications for FrontPage
- Go to Settings > Notification & status bar > Manage notifications, then scroll to FrontPage and activate Allow Notifications and also Priority Notification.
2. Allow FrontPage to run in the background
- Go to Settings > Battery and disable Smart Power Saver.
- Tap on Custom Power Saver > FrontPage > select Allow Running In The Background
3. Allow FrontPage to run at startup
- Go to Settings/Phone Manager > Privacy Permissions > Startup Manager > Allow startup on boot and startup in the background option.
However, there is a limit of max 5 apps for “not recommended startup apps”. If you hit the limit, make sure you turn off some other app to allow FrontPage to run.
4. Lock FrontPage in recent apps
- Tap on FrontPage to open app.
- Tap the square button (aka “Recent Apps”) on phone the navigation bar.
- Pull down FrontPage > Tap on the lock icon to lock FrontPage from being killed