These steps are for fixing notifications on OnePlus devices. These settings may be different depending the version of Oxygen OS on your device so please read through all the options mentioned below.
A. Disable Battery Optimization for FrontPage
If you don’t find the options above, try this:
- Go to System Settings > Battery > Menu > Aggressive Doze & App Hibernation
- In the list title “Optimized”, scroll down to FrontPage and Turn ON the buttons next to it.
Next check these steps:
- Go to System Settings > Battery > Menu > High Power Usage apps
- If FrontPage is shown here, disable it.
Also do this:
- Go to System Settings > Advanced > Recent App Management
- Select Normal Clear, not Deep Clear as show in the picture below:
B. Auto Start FrontPage
- Go to Apps > Settings > Apps Auto Launch
- Turn ON App auto-launch in the top right
- Scroll to FrontPage and turn ON the button next to it. The screen may look like this one: