For Xiaomi phones, branded as “Redmi”.
Two things need to be done:
- A. Battery Optimizations needs to be turned off
- B. Auto start needs to be set (if applicable depending in your operating system version)
A. Turn OFF Battery Optimization for FrontPage
For XIAOMI – MIUI v7/v8, you may need the following steps:
4. Now locate FrontPage from the list of Installed App.
B. Enable Auto Start for FrontPage
For a different version of operating system on Redmi devices, the screens may look like the following:
For MIUI v7 or v8 please follow this flow:
4. Now locate FrontPage from the list of apps and TURN ON the button next to it.
5. If you have trouble getting SOUND with notifications try this:
Go to Settings > Notifications & Status Bar > App Notifications > Select FrontPage and Enable Sound.