Settings may vary slightly across various Oppo RealMe devices and versions of operating system. Please follow all the 4 steps below to make notifications work. Continue reading “Fixing Android notifications on OPPO RealMe devices”
Settings vary across various Oppo devices and versions of operating system.
A. Turn OFF Battery Optimization for FrontPage
If the above options are not there on your device, try these:
- Go to Settings > Battery and Storage > Battery Manager > Power consumption details > Optimize for excessive power consumption.
- Uncheck FrontPage
If you don’t have the above, try this:
- Go to Settings > System Notifications > System Notifications > System Notifications
- Scroll to FrontPage and Turn ON the button next to it.
If you don’t find the options above try this:
- Go to Settings > Apps > Advanced > Ignore battery optimizations
- Scroll to FrontPage and Turn ON
B. Add FrontPage to Startup Manager
- Go to Settings > Security Center > Privacy Permissions > Startup manager
- Scroll down to Start-up apps disallowed
- Scroll down to FrontPage and switch on the button next to it.
If you don’t find Startup Manager in settings, search for an app called Phone Manager on your device.
- Launch Phone Manager app > Privacy Permissions > Startup Manager > FrontPage
- Switch on the button next to FrontPage
C. Enable notification Priority if you don’t get the sound
If you don’t find the options above, try this:
- Go to Settings > Notification panel & status bar > Notification center
- Find FrontPage and then activate “Allow notifications” and also “Priority display“.