A visitor to your service looks at the description of your service to decide whether to subscribe. Please follow the guidelines below to put your best foot forward and maximize your subscribers. The idea should be to describe your service in precise terms and give the impression of a professionally run service.
- A quick glance should tell a visitor what to expect from your service. Keep the service name short and simple eg. Bank Nifty Options, Crude Futures, Cash Intraday.
- Do NOT include plan duration or plan amount in the service name.
- DO NOT WRITE YOUR SERVICE NAME IN ALL CAPS. IT LOOKS LOUD AND JUVENILE LIKE THIS LINE.
- Service URL will be pre-filled as the service name. Make sure there are no typos when you create a service URL. It cannot be changed.
This is your best opportunity to stand out & the most important piece that a potential subscriber decides to understand whether this service is for her.
- Describe what the service offers in detail but keep it to the point. A one-liner may look unprofessional and is a lost opportunity for you.
- Add a minimum investment amount so buyers can decide depending on how much capital they have.
- Add the average holding period of your recommendations.
- Add how many recommendations to expect in a week.
- If possible, do explain what is the methodology of your work. Or try to differentiate between others who
- Add disclaimers if you are not an authorized person to give recommendations.
- DO NOT WRITE THE SERVICE DESCRIPTION IN ALL CAPS. IT IS HARD TO READ AND MAKES A BAD IMPRESSION.
- Do not use words like sure-shot or promise absolute certainty of quick and disproportional returns.
Last but not least, do a spelling check before updating the service description. Example of a good service listing below:
Name: Equity Cash Investments Guidance
In this service, we provide delivery and short-term recommendations in the equity cash market. The recommendations cannot be used for derivatives, futures, and options.
Our dedicated research team works tirelessly to ensure that you get the best returns while safeguarding your principal.
# Minimum Investment Rs. 5,00,000.
# It is compulsory to invest in all given calls.
# Investors should maintain strict stop-loss and target.
# Holding Period will range from 1 to 4 Quarters.
# Calls will be based on Opportunity so please put aside some spare cash.
# Being long term volatility is very less.
# We select only fundamentally rich stocks with huge upside potential.
Investment, Equity/Stocks, Cash