FrontPage forums enable information sharing and discussions around stocks and markets. To get the most out of these forums, below are a few house rules.
In A Nutshell
The Forum expects all members to be relevant and civil. Violations of these guidelines may invite suspension without any prior warning. Please read on for details.
Only stocks and markets discussion
Please refrain from posting jokes, memes, quotes, irrelevant pictures or links or engaging in personal chatter.
Strictly NO Promotions in Forums
- No promotion of paid services or products.
- No promotion to increase your followers here or elsewhere.
- No frequent / repeated posting with the view to maximize visibility.
- No greetings (Good morning, good night etc) in forums.
- No cross-promotion of stocks unless relevant. Posts shared in the irrelevant Forum will be moved to its relevant Forum.
- No statements and screenshots of 3rd party apps about calls, performance or profits.
In case of violation of guidelines
Posts in forums will be deleted if they contain:
- Links to 3rd party apps (Telegram, WhatsApp, your website etc.)
- Links to paid services on FrontPage.
- Posts that have 3rd party account or channel names mentioned.
- Posts that have been copy-pasted from 3rd party apps and posted on FrontPage.
- Screenshots of calls provided in a 3rd party apps (Telegram, WhatsApp, Twitter, your website etc.)
- Phone numbers or other means to contact.
- Any other kind of promotional whether direct or indirect.
Posts will be moved to your profile (for your followers only) if they contain:
- Posts which don’t add anything meaningful to the stock discussion.
- Please note, posts that ask for users to like or comment on that particular post will impact the reputation score, which might interfere in your Leaderboard position.
- No personal abuses, name-calling, insults or harassment. If you are not comfortable with any post, you can report.
- No posts that are derogatory or discriminatory against any individual or group of people. Indulging in fight or irrelevant conversation will lead to account suspension. Instead, you can always block and refrain from cursing or trolling each other.
- No profanity, vulgarity will be tolerated, not one bit.
- Avoid evaluating other people’s trade. Everyone has their own strategy, risk and rewards.
- No messages with the intent of moving a stock.
- No overly positive or negative messages about a particular stock without new or substantive information.
- No spreading false rumours about a particular stock.
Violation of these guidelines will force us to not only delete your posts but also possibly disable your account without any prior notice. In the matters above, the decision of the moderation team will be final.