The purpose of a channel on FrontPage is to run paid services. If you are a creator/expert and do not want to run a paid service, you may still like to participate in FrontPage communities.
A FrontPage channel is sort of an exclusive WhatsApp or Telegram group with lots of features and tools that make it easy for a creator to run a paid subscription service / advisory.
These are the features that a FrontPage channel offers.
– Notifications: When you post, your subscribers receive instant notifications via the FrontPage mobile app on Android, iOS and Chrome/Safari browser notifications on PC/desktop.
– Plan(s): Create paid subscription plans e.g. Monthly, 3 business days or free trial plan(s) in seconds.
– Reminders: Your subscriber receives daily reminders for renewal starting 3 days before subscription expiration.
– Automation: On subscription expiry, your subscriber stops seeing your content until s/he renews.
– Security: FrontPage app does not allow copying or screenshots of your content.
– Payment tracking: Track payments received in real time on your channel dashboard.
– Settlements: Receive NEFT settlements to your specified bank account from FrontPage every 2 weeks.
– No Limits: Create any number of channels for different services you provide.
– Charges: All this at a negligible cost of 1% of all your payments + payment gateway charges
How to start a channel?
If you are a creator and want to start or migrate your existing paid service (from Telegram or WhatsApp or SMS etc.), please log into the FrontPage website (https://front.page) via a desktop/laptop and click the + button in the menu. The channel creation wizard will guide further.
In case you wish to know more you can also call or WhatsApp us on [+91][79754.09724]. Happy creating!
PS: It doesnt take more than 5 minutes to start a new channel !